- IT Continuity Services
- Managed Security-as-a-Service
The power of effortless transformation in your hands.
The proliferation of technologies like mobile, social, cloud and big data has been increasingly and ineluctably impacting protection strategies, continuing to compound the complexity of current security needs of IT infrastructure and information assets. They will also risk enterprise data and intellectual property (IP). Thus, it’s important that businesses deliver effective enterprise security risk management and situational awareness using defence-in-depth strategies, monitoring, analysis and reporting.
We at NxtGen are constantly working on our security-as-a-service offerings. We along with Trend Micro are launching a Deep Security platform to offer a broad set of security capabilities.
Key Features and Benefits
- Provides timely protection from constant malware attacks on your systems and data with
anti-malware and web reputation. Powered by the Trend Micro™Smart Protection
Network™, Deep Security deployments leverage the latest in global threat intelligence.
- Shields unpatched vulnerabilities from attack with intrusion detection and prevention
(IDS/IPS). Security policies update automatically to ensure the right protection is applied
to the right cloud servers at the right time.
Reduces exposure to attacks with a host firewall, blocks attacks and limits communication
to only the ports and protocols necessary with the ability to log and audit traffic for
compliance reporting at the instance level.
- Meets compliance file and system monitoring requirements with integrity monitoring.
ensures unauthorized or out-of-policy changes are detected and reported across files,
ports, registries, and more.
- Identifies important security events buried in multiple log entries with log inspection.
Forwards suspicious events to an SIEM system or centralized logging server for correlation,
reporting, and archiving.
- Automatically recognizes VMs at launch. Initiates security at start to dramatically reduce
the risk of any instances going unprotected.
- Protects your SAP database and MIME repository from cross-site scripting and malware
attacks with the deep Security for Sap module.
Major compliance requirements for PCI DSS 3.0, as well as HIPPA, NIST, and SAS 70 are addressed with:
- Detailed, auditable reports that document prevented vulnerabilities, detected attacks, and
policy compliance status.
- Continuous application scanning to detect web application vulnerabilities.
- Support for internal compliance initiatives to increase visibility of internal network activity.
- Proven technology certified to common criteria eal4+.
Contact us now to know more about our Managed Services.